As some of you may recall, I planned to tackle one of these two final St. George pieces in oil. This was the piece I chose.
Things started off really well. But after finishing the underpainting, I ran into some minor health issues...
Side effects may include...
And I turned into a monster and ate my neighbors.
Apparently my problem is that I cannot seem to manage to paint what I want without solvents and solvents just don't agree with me.
So, while I sit here filing down my fangs and waiting for the manufacturers to solve this problem, I tackled this piece digitally, in the same manner as the previous St. George painting.
St. George #10
12 x 16
Pencil and Digital
Note: This post is a re-post from Muddy Colors. To check out the original post and comments visit Muddycolors.blogspot.com