WE'VE MOVED!

WAIT, NO. HIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Starting February 2014 this blog will be out of action.

But DO NOT DESPAIR. We've just moved, and you can still find the same riveting and informative posts that you have come to expect on our new blog:

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Hobbit: Wolf Rider Watercolor Step #2

The second sitting and I am losing my mind.  I have no idea how I got here.  The paint dried this way while I wasn't looking.  There are about 10,000 happy accidents here and only about 3 or 4 bits that I actually meant to do.  I'm not sure if that is good or bad really, but we'll take it one more day and see what we get.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my... You ARE good with your hands....

    Uh.... I mean... your Strokes... BRUSH! STROKES... brush strokes...

    I love so far...

    P.s. I just watched your "Buy our Brushes because they they greatest brushes in the world" videos.. I love your sense of humor man.... We need to go drink beer together... and make fun of wolf shirts.

    -baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy accidents are like that, aren't they? They look great, but then you have to try to reproduce the effect you just achieved. It can be quite frustrating!
    The painting is looking very nice, but that pretty much goes without saying. The shape of the goblin's head is nice.

    ReplyDelete